Saturday, August 29, 2009

'what does it mean to be a singaporean'

what does being a singaporean mean in general.

being a singaporean is simply following the rules and regulations of singapore.it is important to follow the rules and regulation of singapore.as we are the ones responsible for doings.and being a singaporeans is singing our natonal anthem proudly and taking our pledge proudly.it is also important for us to lead by example to juniors by following out whatever we say during our pledge.

what does being a singaporean mean to me.

firstly, i am proud being a singaporean.it means more than the world to me. bacause god has granted singaporean all facillities to keep us safe and comfortable.god has given us peace and security. i will treasure yhis and use full use of it.

what has singapore done for me.

singapore has done alot for me.firstly education. it has helped me in education,like the fascilities provided to me. it has given me a comfortable enviroment to study.secondly, sports.sports is my interest.they are many fascilities located lust at our doorstep.and thirdly,peace and security.singapore are a peace and secured nation.we have polices to keep us safe.and also the peace conserved without any racial riots.

what can i do for singapore.

i can play my part as a singaporean by not littering.i also can play my part as a singaporean by attending yhe national service.and protect singapore.

if given the opportunity,would i leave the singapore shore for another country.why or why not.

i will.this is because singapore is too small.and if any countries are affected in economy terms, singapore will be affected.and many will be risk their jobs to retrenchment.while other countries have others to depend on other choices rather than singapore.sadly but truthfully i have plans for the future to pursue my career in a foreign country.

No comments:

Post a Comment